Projectiondesign F35 Panorama Projector
The F35 panorama’s unique combination of 21 : 9 (2.37 : 1) aspect ratio and side-by-side imaging capability provides the perfect solution for widescreen imaging in collaboration. In suites and conference rooms where many users are sharing content and collaborate remotely or locally, it allows participants to display seamless content with no seams or mullions. With standard ceiling height, the F35 panorama enables typical images as wide as 4m (13’) without use of channel blending!
With its ability to project simultaneous side-by-side images from two separate sources, filling the entire screen from any one source, or simply set up a video conference call next to a computer presentation, it completely negates the traditional need to set up two projectors and blend them together using a channel management system.
F35 panorama Features:
- Dual input, split screen capability
- No colour balancing or edge blending required between 2 projectors
- No loss of pixels from edge blend overlap
- Lower installation cost and ongoing maintenance cost
- Brightness up to 7000 ANSI lumens (High Brightness CW)
- Dual lamp architecture for brightness and redundancy
- Passive Infitec 3D supported with dual projectors
- Advanced, high bandwidth «Magnesium» electronics
- X-PORT™ interface for additonal connectivity and processing
- Ultra high resolution lenses ranging from 0.80:1 – 4.61:1
See PDF for more information