Redback Wallmount 12A
Part No. : LICON LSCRBW12/A
Redback Wallmount 12A
- Wall mountable and easy to install.
- Slim line design
- Unit is constructed using 6-channel modules.
- Units with both Dimming modules and Relay modules available.
For example a Redback Wallmount 24 is available with 18 channels of dimming and 6 channels of relay (switched) power.
- DMX512 and Architectural control.
- RDM control and reporting fitted as standard.
- Full softpatch.
- Available in 6, 12 and 24 Channel versions.
- Panic (Fire) input connection. Dry contact closure activates an emergency scene.
- Each circuit is rated to 10 Amps.
- Optional RCD protection (Factory Fitted)
- 3 single-phase RCD breakers for the 24-channel model and
- One 3-phase RCD unit for the 6 and 12 channel models.
- Neutral disconnect (factory fitted) option available.
- Three Phase or Single Phase (only 6 and 12 channel models) input supply.
The 24-channel can be wired for single phase operation but as the input power connectors are rated at 120A, the upstream supply must be current limited to 120A per phase.
- Factory fitted output panel configurations.
- Hardwired via internal terminals.
- Australian 10Amp GPO sockets.
- UK 15Amp sockets. (6 channel and 12 channel versions only).
- GST18 output connectors – 2 x dimmed + 1 hot power per channel.
- Six internal scenes.
- Remote push button control plates (RedPlates - available seperately) allow for up to 6 static scenes to be replayed at the push of a button.
- Multiple remote plates (up to 6) may be connected and daisy chained to allow for push button control in many different areas.
Plates may be up to 200 metres away.
- Simple User interface
- Attractive readable colour LCD display.
- LCD Touch screen for menu navigation.
- The User Interface provides:
- Set DMX address
- Riggers/test control of all channels.
- Create, edit and snapshot scenes.
- Set dimmer curve per channel (S-law, Non-Dim [60/40%])
- Set min and MAX levels per channel.
- Each Relay channel may be configured to switch on in the presence of DMX input and to switch off when loss of DMX is detected.
- Select time of DMX Relay switch reaction time up to 0 to 60 minutes.
- Built in softpatch.
- UI is lockable via a PIN to prevent inadvertent operation.
- Channel level mimic display on the LCD.
- 80uSec rise time inductors.
- Operating temperature 2oC to 40oC ambient.
- Thermally controlled fan cooling.
- 100% duty cycle @25oC ambient.
- Over temperature shut down.
- Software update via Low/High density SD card.
- DMX Termination jumper or switch provided.
- Meets UK 17th edition Installation standard.
- Meets CE and Ctick requirements.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia by an Australian Owned company.
RRP AU$2469.50 AUD$2099.50