Collapsible high-end headphones ideal for professional monitoring use. The HD 380 Pro offer a closed circumaural design which provides excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise. They also utilise Sennheiser’s Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement (E.A.R) design which channels the audio signal directly into the user’s ears.
These professional monitoring headphones also provide an extended frequency response with increased sound pressure level (up to 110dB) for accurate sound reproduction in all kinds of demanding use. Not only that, the lightweight and secure-fit design offers a very comfortable listening experience to the sound professional who has to wear them over long durations.
- Extended frequency response for accurate, reliable sound reproduction
- Increased sound pressure level (110dB) to handle demanding use
- Closed circumaural design for excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise (up to 32dB)
- Exceptional comfort for extended listening
- Carrying case included
- Easily replaceable parts for long service life
- 2-year warranty
Transducer principle (Headphones) Closed, dynamic
Ear coupling Circum-aural
Frequency response (headphones) 8 - 27,000 Hz
Impedance 54 Ω
Attenuation (passive) up to 32 dB
THD, total harmonic distortion < 0.1% (1kHz, 100dB SPL)
Sound pressure level (SPL) 110dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)
Load rating 500 mW
Contact pressure 6N approx.
Weight w/o cable 220 g
Cable length 1m coiled, extendable up to 3m
Connector Headphones 3.5 mm straight (separate ¼" jack adapter included)