Tannoy VX5.2 Passive Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker
Conceived, engineered and built with precision in the United Kingdom, VX Series represents the latest evolution of Tannoy’s core philosophies in professional loudspeaker design. VX 5.2 is the smallest and most compact of the range, adding new versatility to the range with its exceptional performance to size ratio. It provides a compact yet punchy and sonically vibrant solution for small-scale performance sound reinforcement and more demanding BGM applications as well as high performance speech reproduction where clarity and vocal character are paramount. The versatile twin driver design and mounting options also make the VX 5.2, due to acoustic matching with the wider range of VX Series models, perfectly capable components within much larger installations.
- Performance Arts Spaces
- Theatres & Auditoria
- Bars, pubs and nightclubs
- Small scale live PA
- Theme parks and leisure venues
- Gymnasiums and small/medium sports arenas
- Portable corporate AV
- Conference rooms
- Houses of worship
- 125mm (5”) Dual Concentric driver and discrete 125mm (5”) bass driver for extended LF performance.
- Tightly controlled constant directivity for optimum coverage and forward gain
- Peak output 117 dB, rec. amp power 260 W @ 8 Ohms
- Versatile mounting via optional custom designed hardware
- Exceptional sound and performance for a cabinet of this size
- Rugged and highly compact birch plywood enclosure
- Available in black or white (special order- may be indent stock) textured paint finish.
- Available in weather proof specification (optional, special order- please contact for further information)
- Engineered and built in UK
- 5 year warranty
Price Per Speaker
See PDF for full specifications
RRP AU$2299.00 AUD$1895.00