TOA SC630 Paging Horn
TOA Electronic's SC-630 30 W Paging Horn Speaker is a double re-entrant horn with a compression driver paging speaker designed for indoor and outdoor sound system tone signalling and intelligible voice paging. Easy to install, SC Series speakers can be mounted on poles, walls, or ceilings and double as microphones in intercom talk-back applications.
This weather-resistant, durable speaker is dust and moisture-resistant and will function in a wide range of temperatures. Built of aluminum and ABS resin with stainless-steel mounting parts, this paging speaker is useful in a wide variety of applications such as boats, churchs, schools, swimming pools, security zones, and more.
This speaker comes with a 5-year warranty.
- With dust and moisture-resistance, a wide temperature operational range, and stainless-steel mounting hardare, this IECIP-65 standards-compliant speaker is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Useable as Microphone
- Designed for intercom talk-back applications, all SC Series speakers can be used as a microphone.
- Phenolic Loudspeaker Diaphragm
- Heat and moisture resistant, the loudspeaker is designed for extended operational reliability.
- Frequency Response: 250Hz - 10kHz
- Power Capacity: 30W
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 113 dB, 1W/1m
- Nominal Sensitivity: 113 dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Shielded: No
- Low Frequency Driver: Compression Driver
- High Frequency Driver: Compression Driver
- Enclosure Material: Aluminum and ABS Resin
- Environmental Sealed Enclosure, Moisture-Resistant, Dust-Resistant, Stainless-Steel Mounting Hardware
- Dimensions 11.2 x 8.9 x 10.9" (285 x 227 x 277mm)
- Weight 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg)
- Specialties Moisture-Resistant, Useable as Microphone