TOA SC610 Paging Horn
TOA Electronic's SC-610 10 W Paging Horn Speakeris a double re-entrant horn with a compression driver paging speaker designed for indoor and outdoor sound system tone signalling and intelligible voice paging. Easy to install, SC Series speakers can be mounted on poles, walls, or ceilings and double as microphones in intercom talk-back applications.
This weather-resistant, durable speaker is dust and moisture-resistant and will function in a wide range of temperatures. Built of aluminum and ABS resin with stainless-steel mounting parts, this paging speaker is useful in a wide variety of applications such as boats, churchs, schools, swimming pools, security zones, and more.
This speaker comes with a 5-year warranty.
- With dust and moisture-resistance, a wide temperature operational range, and stainless-steel mounting hardare, this IECIP-65 standards-compliant speaker is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Useable as Microphone
- Designed for intercom talk-back applications, all SC Series speakers also serve as a microphone.
- Phenolic Loudspeaker Diaphragm
- Heat and moisture resistant, this loudspeaker is designed for extended operational reliability.
- Frequency Response 315Hz - 12.5kHz
- Power Capacity 10W
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL) 110 dB, 1W/1m
- Nominal Sensitivity 110 dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Shielded: No
- Low Frequency Driver : Compression Driver
- High Frequency Driver: Compression Driver
- Enclosure Material: Aluminum and ABS Resin
- Environmental Sealed Enclosure, Moisture-Resistant, Dust-Resistant, Stainless-Steel Mounting Hardware
- Dimensions 6.8 x 6.3 x 7.4" (172 x 161 x 188mm)
- Weight 1.8 lbs (0.8 kg)
- Specialties: Moisture-Resistant, Useable as Microphone