TOA CS64 Paging Speaker
TOA Electronic's CS-64 Wide-Range 6 Watt Paging Speakeris a 4.7" cone driver paging speaker integrated with a 70.7V/100V transformer. Designed for indoor and outdoor commercial sound system applications like background music, paging, and tone-signalling, this gray speaker features superior sound quality and a wider frequency range than standard paging speakers.
This weather-resistant, durable speaker is dust and moisture-resistant and will function in a wide range of temperatures. Built of ABS resin with stainless-steel mounting parts, this speaker is useful for a wide variety of applications such as boats, churchs, schools, swimming pools, security zones, and more.
This speaker comes with a 5-year warranty.
- Stainless Steel Mounting Bracket
- Install this speaker quickly and easily in pole, wall, or ceiling-mount applications with the stainless-steel mounting bracket.
- With dust and moisture-resistance, a wide temperature operational range, and stainless-steel brackets, this speaker is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Polyurethane Resin Paint
- Coated with polyurethane resin paint, this speaker will resist the fading effects of ultraviolet light.
- Protective Mesh Grille
- A stainless-steel mesh grill protects the speaker from damage.
- Active or Passive : Passive
- Frequency Response: 130Hz - 13kHz
- Power Capacity: 6W Program
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL) : 96 dB, 1W/1m
- Nominal Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedance: 70.7V: 6W (830 ohms) 100V: 6W (1700 ohms)
- Crossover: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Shielded: No
- Low Frequency Driver: 4.7" Cone Driver
- High Frequency Driver: 4.7" Cone Driver
- Enclosure Material: Punched Surface Treated Steel Plate
- Input Connections: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Environmental: Sealed Enclosure, Moisture-Resistant, Stainless-Steel Mounting Hardware
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 8.8 x 8.2" (233 x 224 x 208mm)
- Weight: 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)
- Specialties: Moisture-Resistant, Built-In 70.1V/100V Transformer