5000FX is a five–channel tabletop mixer that allows you to mix, affect, and control the most complex DJ situations. It harnesses the power of Numark's custom digital processing technology placing powerful effects and sampling at your fingertips.
This powerhouse mixer contains five channels with three phono, nine line, and two mic inputs. On the output side, 5000FX offers a pair of balanced XLRs plus Master, Record, Booth, and Zone RCA-pairs, and a digital 44.1 kHz S/PDIF out.
Two Beatkeeper™ units enable you to auto–detect BPM from two different sources with accuracy. Internal sampling gives you 30 seconds of memory to grab audio from any source. Multi–effects processing, smart, seamless looping, and BPM synchronization all give DJs superlative control and power over performances.
5000FX is, quite possibly, the most flexible DJ mixer ever created. With a wide range of inputs, built-in effects, sampling, dual Beatkeeper™, and more, 5000FX fuels your creativity.
- 12" tabletop configuration
- 5 input channels with 3 phono, 9 line (3 switchable to phono), and 2 mics
- Master balanced, unbalanced, XLR, 2 zone and 1 S/PDIF outputs
- Dual Beatkeeper units to autodetect BPM from 2 sources
- BPM alignment of effects and loops
- Effects processor with interactive scratch/effect/pitch wheel
- Effects include: Scratch, Sonar, Chop, Echo, Delay, Filter with Vocal kill
- Pitch/Key shift, Distort with Vocoder
- 18 Second audio buffering for Scratching and Reverse Audio with Bleep effect
- Onboard sampler with 30 seconds of memory, smart looping, and BPM synchronization
For further specifications, please follow the link: