Tascam CD200iB CD Player with iPod dock
The rackmount Tascam CD200iB CD Player with balanced outputs is a unique combination of rackmountable CD player with a dock for Apple's iPod music player. The CD player uses the new TEAC CD5020A transport, custom-designed for audio playback with a smooth loading drawer and low clamping noise. The internal clock has been improved for a smoother sound and decreased jitter. The CD200iB includes both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA outputs for both the CD and iPod playback.
In addition, a sliding drawer reveals a connector dock any Apple iPod. The iPod can be controlled from the CD200iB's front-panel or wireless remote, including transport control, album navigation and more. The iPod can be charged from the dock connector, and video can even be played through an S-video jack on the rear panel.
- Rackmountable CD player with iPod Dock
- XLR balanced output
- High-quality CD transport
- Stereo mini jack input for any music player connection
- iPod Dock Connector for audio and video playback and control
- Composite and S-Video outputs for iPod
- CD-DA, MP3 and WAV file playback
- CD Text and ID3 tag display
- Continuous, shuffle, and program playback modes
- Single and All repeat playback modes for audio CDs
- Folder repeat playback mode for data CDs
- +/- 14.0 % pitch control for CD
- Intro check for CD
- Shock-proof memory
- RCA unbalanced output for CD and iPod
- XLR balanced output for CD and iPod
- RCA coaxial and Optical digital outputs for CD player
- Included Wireless Remote control
Tascam's CD200iB has balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA analog outputs and S/PDIF digital outputs on coaxial and optical jacks. MP3 and WAV file playback is supported from CD media. The front-panel Folder navigation buttons change folders on CDs and albums on the iPod. A wireless remote control with numerical track select buttons is also included.
Tascam's unique CD200iB is a natural choice for conference rooms, health clubs and any other installations requiring playback from CD and iPod media.