BMA 60 – 100V Mixer Amplifier
The inDESIGN BMA 60 is a high quality mixer amplifier for commercial and industrial audio applications.
The BMA series feature 4 Mic/line inputs. Microphone input 1 features a mute so that a Microphone on this channel will mute all other inputs, useful for paging announcements. The BMA Series provide either 4 Ohm or constant voltage 100V speaker outputs. A pre-amp out/power amp in link allows for the mixer audio signal to be sent to an external equaliser or a booster amplifier. Shipped with a link fitted.
The mixer amplifiers are part of inDESIGN’s Install Series, which also includes mixers and power amplifiers. These units provide excellent features and value.
- Output power: 60W
- AC power supply: 230VAC -240VAC
- Output low impedance: 4 ohm-8 ohm
- Hi impedance output: 70V / 80 ohm
100V / 160 ohm
- Input sensitivity: Microphone balanced XLR, 1mV
Line RCA 500mV
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18Khz, + / - 2dB. At -3dB rated power
- Noise floor: 10mv at 100V output
- THD (at -3dB rate power): 0.22%
- Tone control: Bass 100Hz + - 10dB, Treble 10kHz + - 10dB
- Control: Input level, tone control, master level, VOX
- VOX: CH 1 has priority over CH2, 3, 4. (AFL)
- Phantom power: 48V at CH 1 MIC XLR
- Cooling: Convection Cooling
- Protection: Thermal protected at 95 degrees, muted input, short circuit, overload
- Level meter: LED meter, range -24dB / 0dB
- Size (mm): 485 x 88 x 275
- Weight KG (Net): 7.6
** Please contact email@example.com or call (08) 8340 3100 to check availability **