Inter-M PAM 120A Amplifier
The Inter-M PAM 120A PA Amplifier has 120W of power accross five selectable zones. With six balanced XLR inputs, all channels have individual gain and 3 band EQ controls allowing the use of Mic or Line level signals. The unit features a 600Ω input for connection to telephone paging systems and a four tone chime is front pannel accessable for pre-announce/signaling. Two mic inputs have voice-activated priority muting along with contact closures to allow music muting for paging. This unit has everything you need now and everything you will need in the future! This easy all-in-one unit is also upgradable via front facing modules that increase the functionallity of the unit by adding in FM tuners, MP3 players and other features.
- Optional modules can be installed in multiple configurations for convenience and ease of use. Choose the PAM-CDA (Compact Disc), PAM-T (AM/FM Tuner), PAM-D (Cassette Deck) or the NEW PAM-MPM4 (CD Player,USB Host,DRP,MP3 Player,FM TUNER + CD to MP3 Ripper) modules to expand the PAM-120A’s audio capabilities.
Individual gain input control
- Rear-panel gain controls for each input channel for total control of individual levels.
- Six speaker select switches enable you to select any combination of up to five speakers.
Selectable Priority Muting
- Switchable audio signal priority for Channels 1 and 2, Chime and Telephone input over other input sources.
- Convenient four-tone chime for use with announcements.
- Rated Output Power: PAM-120A(THD 1%) : 120W (RMS)
- T.H.D.(at 1kHz Rated Output): Less than 1%(PAM-120A)
- Speaker Output/Impedance: PAM-120A : 120W/4Ω, 70V/42Ω, 100V/83Ω
- Preamp Output/Impedance: 1V/600Ω
- Tone Control (100Hz, 10kHz): ±12dB
- CH1>CH6 EQ Control (100Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz): ±12dB